The ‘Beautiful Gardens of Fendalton’ tour is a wonderful opportunity to view ten of the most inspiring gardens in Fendalton. It will be a fabulous day out with beautiful gardens, stalls and a raffle – a gala occasion!
Funds raised will go to the St Barnabas Church hall project. The Hall is used by about 40 community and church groups and is a vital community asset. The project will cost $1.9 million and the funding shortfall currently stands at $700,000.
Please note the following;
- You can purchase a ticket either through this website (click above) or with cash at the parish office – 8 Tui St, Fendalton.
- If you purchase your ticket on-line, please print it and bring it to the Parish Office at 8 Tui St. to exchange it for your Garden Tour Guide. You can to this before or on the day of the tour. Office hours are 9am – 3pm. You will need this for the tour as it is your proof of purchase and your guide.
- To avoid congestion please begin your tour at the garden number on the front of your ticket.
- Please park on the street and not in driveways.
- There are no toilets available on the Garden Tour. Please use the facilities at St Barnabas – corner of Tui St and Fendalton Rd.
- There will be a variety stall at 16 Helmores Lane, a raffle at 14 Heathfield Ave and other stalls at 27 Glandovey Rd. Please bring cash – no EFTPOS
- No smoking.
- Under Alert Level 2 mask wearing is recommended, scan or sign in at each property, maintain 2m physical distancing and hand sanitise at stalls
- The last entry into gardens will be 3.45pm.
Thank you for joining us on the ‘Beautiful Gardens of Fendalton’ Tour! Have a wonderful time!
Kind regards, the team at St Barnabas.
P.S. The Booking Fee of each ticket helps to support education programmes for some of the world’s most disadvantaged children.